Friday, September 24, 2010

Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones

Book Information
Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones. HarperCollinsCanada, 2010.

My Summary and Review
Diana Wynne Jones has done it again! She continues to write gripping fantasy novels! Her latest is "Enchanted Glass", in which Andrew inherits his granfather's magical field-of-care. After mysterious young Aidan suddenly appears one day, both must combine their magical abilities to ward off otherworldly, sinister beings. It's particularly enjoyable to see how Wynne Jones weaves fantasy, magic and Shakespearean fairies into an enchanting plot!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a joy to pick up a new DWJ. I was most disappointed when I couldn't get the audio version of the third Howl book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting her audios out from my library. Third "Howl's" book, you say? Then clearly, there's a series that I do have to get up-to-date on. I find that the Chrestomanci cds were really well done.

    ReplyDelete